Pumpkin Please Pupsicles
Here's an easy cool way to give your dog a healthy serving of deliciousness!
- 1 - 15 oz can pure pumpkin purée*
- Same amount of vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Pour pumpkin into a large bowl.
2. Fill empty can with vanilla yogurt and add to the bowl.
3. Add cinnamon.
4. Mix well.
5. Spoon into molds or little plastic cups, cover with saran wrap and freeze.
You could also use your ice cream maker (I so want one), freeze and stir in thirty minute intervals until it has a creamy consistency.
* Don't use pumpkin pie filling which is full of ingredients dogs don't need.
If using plain yogurt add 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
It's that easy! This way has a little twang to it from the yogurt which is ok since Kirby likes yogurt but make sure your dog does.